Community at The Conjure Shop

Love
Prosperity and Money
The Conjure Shop
powered by

Something to Talk About

Community at The Conjure Shop

Community at The Conjure Shop.
Since opening The Conjure Shop I have had come to the conclusion that I was bringing more to Omaha than just a great shop, I was going to be filling a need that has been missing. Community! It just seems that it has been awhile since people have gathered at a place. I am not talking about running into each other when you go to pick incense or a candle, I am talking about meeting at a place to visit and spend a bit of time with each other. I don't know if it is not being welcome or just that we have been lacking the place to do it. I am so ready to be on this journey and provide quality products at a great price and a place that welcomes you to come and stay a bit!!!

Come on by The Conjure Shop at 809 1/2 s 75 street in Omaha Ne. We are located behind Liquid Courage Tattoo. Says River City above the door.

35 Comments to Community at The Conjure Shop:

Comments RSS
Elizabeth on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 1:38 PM
Mama Izzy, Already feel a connection with your shop..I'm sooo looking forward to meeting more people. ~Elizabeth

Ogundokun Omo Ogun on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 2:32 PM
Alafia! :) I'm an Olorisa (Orisa Priest) in traditional Yoruban Orisa worship as practiced in Africa. My lineage goes through Ehglin Benin which is between Ketu Benin and Oyo Nigeria. My Oluwo is Oluwo Falade Fatimilehin Osuntola, aka, Tim Landry who is also a Houngan Asogwe in Haitian Vodou and was initiated by Mambo Marie Carmel into Haitian Vodou. One of my elders in attendance at my ceremonies and assisted with them is Awo Falokun Fatunmbi. I've always been impressed by your services!!! :) I did not know much about how things are done in roootwork until I started attending Mama Izzy's courses. Learning about footwork from.her and others has always been interesting! :) It's always wonderful to learn how things are done in another path! :) She brakes things down to where things would make sense to a kindergartner. She did not at anytime talk down to anyone or was ever disrespectful in and outside of her classes. Mama Izzy is very passionate about footwork and being there to help people. She has done so much for people and has so much support behind her. The people I've seen her help and teach have walked away being able to hold their heads up and help themselves and others. Mama Izzy is always going out of her way and learning from Elders doing her best to be able to help people. Like I've said, she has so much support and help behind her and I personally know a good portion of the people she has and continues to learn from and.I know If I can trust them, I can trust her. They are always there to back her up if she needs help. One thing I first noticed about her is how humble and loving she is and how she is willing to go out of her way to help people empower themselves. She really does want people to succeed in all of their endeavors. I've seen her interact with people off to the side, teach people, empower people and I know that what the person above had to say is not Mama Izzy at all. My guess is that they are either very sensitive, jealous, and or has self esteem issues.

Ogundookun Omo Ogun on Friday, August 08, 2014 9:09 AM
I'm glad to see that irrational negative comment that was before mine got deleted. There was no truth to that comment at all.

Mama Izzy on Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:52 PM
Thank you Ogundookun Omo Ogun! Come to find out it was someone who probably was not even in my shop. I offered for them to call or stop back by but they decided not to. After looking into it further I had a conversation with one of the involved parties and just asked them not to come back again!!! So they won't be back. It's all good! I just appreciate you!!!! Lots of love.

Augustus Dolton on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:05 PM
who could possibly actually?

Lisabeth Marsette on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:39 PM
warm, suit colour of often the wall?

Abby Gormanston on Friday, September 01, 2017 6:58 PM

professional cv uk on Saturday, September 09, 2017 1:54 AM
There is a large community of the following conjure shop.The just run a community with no bad effects as well as with the great happiness of the life.The community depends upon the era style as well as the era positions.

Sammy on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:13 AM
Thanks Mama Izzy to share a very good post with us.There are enough information here that i was looking for it.Keep it up. Browse our top selection of Garage Racking

top celebrity jacket on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:27 AM
Happiness is the thing which a person can get until unless when he is happy form inside as well as from the outside.Happiness can be drive from the work that a person can done for the following peoples to get happiness.

Fake Watches on Saturday, March 31, 2018 6:22 AM

Sopoline Newton on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 5:13 AM
Regular job.

elisha on Monday, May 07, 2018 2:06 AM
Nice post!

best online resume writing service on Monday, May 07, 2018 3:04 AM
Thank you that you have thought something as wonderful as this. I love oils and candles, especially in our house. It makes me feel relax every time I smell and see a lighted candle. My mom would always buy a set of scented candles. I hope that we can drop by at your store and experience your good service and quality products. I also want to meet Mama Izzy in person. I love this post and the story behind this shop.

essay help on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 12:58 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.

writing assignment on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 12:58 AM
Every country has their issues and you live in Australia and you know the better than me. I just try to understand the problems of the people who are facing. You try to give the wonderful information and it is very helpful material for the people.

best vacuum cleaners for pet hair on Monday, May 28, 2018 2:41 AM
This article is pretty nice.

Help With Dissertation on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:52 PM
This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up .Thanks For Sharing.

Anonymous on Monday, July 09, 2018 5:08 AM
Nice

Mba Writing A Case Study Analysis on Saturday, July 28, 2018 1:05 AM
I genuinely appreciated understanding it. Sitting tight for some more incredible articles like this from you in the nearing days

Computer Science Assignments Help on Saturday, July 28, 2018 1:05 AM
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have

MBA Thesis Help on Saturday, July 28, 2018 1:06 AM

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 9:56 PM
Thanks for the nice article.

Web Development Karachi on Saturday, August 11, 2018 3:53 AM
Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

Coursework Writing Services on Friday, August 24, 2018 10:49 PM
I like your services the behavior of your staff was good they are very helpful and talented I often change my cars tyres from your garage. I recommended people who want to change their car tyres that they visit your garage once they are very affordable nice work keep it up.

asdasd on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:10 PM
asd

essaybox.com reviews on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 1:24 AM
I had to say that this is so funny for me. In the previous article that I was reading I commented there and reacted on the layout and design due to the lack of contrast. Now, in your blog, I would like to commend your choice of color because as a reader, I need to see and read the contents clearly and the choice of beige with dark texts is perfect, it also sets the mood of being interested in reading. For a wide reader such as myself who uses the full potential of the internet to learn, blogs like this that are informative is very important and thus how will a blogger send his message if it is hard to see. Thanks for this, by the way. Keep it up.

replica canada goose jackets on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 12:31 AM
Which happened twice and i changed places twice prior to when to receive the ticket that i went with.

Jennifer Lo on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:09 AM
Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.

replica tag heuer horloges on Saturday, March 30, 2019 4:36 PM
It is a ceremony where two people are united in marriage which establishes the rights and obligations between those spouses.

CRT-450 exam dumps on Monday, May 27, 2019 12:49 AM
Ace4sure is the website that deals in preparation material for the exam for many years. According to my exposure and research, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps.

picta on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 10:55 PM
I love your own publish. It's great to determine a person explain in words in the center as well as clearness about this essential topic could be very easily noticed.

nba computer picks dratings on Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:17 AM
what's the nba computer picks for today read more

healthcaresupplies.com on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:21 PM
Thank you very much The problem still continues. Your account is not normal anyway during this conundrum.

Instant Wrinkle Remover on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:36 AM
Increasing numbers of villages are setting up community-run shops to replace closed commercial stores.